A step by step hands-on learning opportunity using Kano Methods for your team
Check out our recent Kano Collaborative webinar led by Wayne Mackey of PDC held June 10, 2015.
Work with other members of the Kano Innovation Collaborative to walk through each step of the Kano Analysis process using your own questions.
- Determine the customer requirements that you would like to prioritize
- Develop survey questions in the proper format
- Distribute the survey questions to the population
- Analyze the results of the survey using Excel spreadsheet
Why join the Kano Collaborative?
- Join a group of peers from other companies tacking the same innovation challenges.
- Receive expert guidance at every step of the process.
- Practice Kano methods hands-on using real-life examples to refine your techniques.
- Get started applying Kano to your own company's projects.
- Walk through your survey analysis with proven tools to make sense of your data.
- Develop the confidence to apply Kano techniques to your highest priority product lines.
How it works and key dates:
Once you register for Phase 2 of the Kano Innovation Collaborative,
- You will receive detailed instructions on how to select and format your customer requirement research questions.
- By June 19th, you will submit your proposed question for the customer requirement research to us. We will examine the question and make any necessary corrections.
- By July 7th, all of the survey questions will be distributed to the other Kano Innovation Collaborative associates.
- By July 14th, all of the results from the survey will be tabulated.
- On July 21st at 12:00pm EDT, an online session with other members of the collaborative will go over the results of the survey with the group.
How much does it cost?
The fee to participate in Phase2 of the Kano Innovation Collaborative is $595 and includes:
- Submission of your own customer requirements questions (note - this is a public session so your question should not be considered proprietary)
- Analysis of your question and reconstruction to fit the format of Kano Analysis
- Distribution of the question to the Kano Innovation Collaborative survey group
- Analysis of the results of the survey in a group webinar on July 21, 2015 at 12:00pm EDT
Space in this program is limited. Join now.